Water Wellbeing Ltd trades as Edgar’s Water, Edgar’s Fruit and Edgar’s Coffee
The scope of the whole company’s services and products is vast; Edgar’s Water provides complete hot and cold hydration solutions that includes bottled water, water coolers, water boilers and water fountains as well as fresh fruit, healthy snacks, fresh milk delivery and fresh brew coffee machines across the whole of the UK from its distribution depots in London, Derby, Brandon, Marden and Shoreham.
Our mission is to lead the way in quality of product and experience so that we can offer the greatest possible service to our customers throughout the UK.
Please see our list of job vacancies below.
Please make all applications to Annie Sarwar, by email to Annie.Sarwar@waterwellbeing.com
Further information will be available at interview.
We regret we are unable to acknowledge every application. However please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you directly. We would like to thank you in advance for the time and effort you have put into your application and for the interest you have shown in our company
Edgar's Water vacancies
Permanent, Full Time
This position will involve maintaining a well organised warehouse on a daily basis, assisting the warehouse supervisor to ensure a smooth-running warehouse at all times.
Monday to Friday, 10.00 am until 7.00pm. Typically 42.5 hours per week, however, you may be required to complete other duties as requested to suit the needs of the business.
The Warehouse Operative / Night loader Main duties:
- Receiving and checking all goods inwards
- Despatching all goods outwards
- Keeping a clean and tidy warehouse
- PAT test stock
- Sanitise and descale coolers
- Fork lift trained preferable on a counter balance fork lift
- Checking for damaged stock and reporting any damage to warehouse supervisor
- Operating the bottling plant on 3 stations every 40 mins
- Inspection and handling 19 litre bottles of water throughout the day
- Operating bottling plant machinery
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the warehouse supervisor
The ideal Warehouse Operative / Night loader will need the following:
- Previous warehouse / driving experience
- Full UK / EEA Driving Licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence (No IN or DD points)
- Hold a minimum of 2 years’ driving experience
- Team player, customer focussed, friendly and polite
- Live within a reasonable travelling distance (roughly 30 mins from TN12 9QJ depot)
- Able to pass a DBS check
- Able to comply with the Home Office ‘right to work’ checks as part of the company’s recruitment process
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Warehouse man, Warehouse operative, may also be considered for this role.
Benefits of becoming a Warehouse Operative / Night loader
- Uniform and appropriate PPE supplied
- Edgar’s is a registered Food & Hygiene Premises therefore full training will be provided.
- After 3 months you will be auto enrolled onto our work place pension scheme, you may of course opt in and out of this scheme as required.
- Holiday entitlement: 20 days and 8 bank holidays, this figure increases after 3 years of services.
- Company closes down for a week over the Christmas and the New Year period.
- After successful probation, you will be invited to join our health scheme entitling you to cash back on dental, optical, physio appointments and health and wellbeing services.
If you feel you’re suitable for this Warehouse Operative role then please apply today!
We regret we are unable to acknowledge every application. However please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you directly via email. We would like to thank you in advance for the time and effort you have put into your application and for the interest you have shown in our company.