Water Wellbeing Ltd trades as Edgar’s Water, Edgar’s Fruit, Edgar’s Coffee and Wellbeing People.
The scope of the whole company’s services and products is vast; Edgar’s Water provides complete hot and cold hydration solutions that includes bottled water, water coolers, water boilers and water fountains as well as fresh fruit, healthy snacks, fresh milk delivery and fresh brew coffee machines across the whole of the UK from its distribution depots in London, Derby, Brandon, Marden and Shoreham. Wellbeing People provide wide range of workplace and community health and wellbeing services across the UK such as health screening, wellbeing activities, health fairs and events, wellbeing workshops, and much more.
Our mission is to lead the way in quality of product and experience so that we can offer the greatest possible service to our customers throughout the UK.
Please see our list of job vacancies below.
Please make all applications to Annie Sarwar, by email to Annie.Sarwar@waterwellbeing.com
Further information will be available at interview.
We regret we are unable to acknowledge every application. However please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you directly. We would like to thank you in advance for the time and effort you have put into your application and for the interest you have shown in our company
Edgar's Water vacancies
One of the largest independent suppliers of water coolers and bottled water in England is looking for a self-motivated Multi-drop Delivery Driver to join their team. Edgar’s Water requires someone to deliver these water coolers and bottles to business customers across the region from their Greenford depot in London.
This position will involve heavy lifting of 19 litre water bottles both manually and with the provision of lifting equipment. You will be provided with a delivery vehicle and staff uniform.
Monday to Friday, 7.30 am until 4.30pm.
Typically 42.5 hours per week, however, you may be required to complete other duties as requested to suit the needs of the business.
- Previous multi-drop / delivery driving experience
- Full UK / EEA Driving Licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence (No IN or DD points)
- Hold a minimum of 2 years’ driving experience
- Team player, customer focussed, friendly and polite
- Live within a reasonable traveling distance (roughly 30 mins from depot)
- Able to pass a DBS check
- Able to comply with the Home Office ‘right to work’ checks as part of the company’s recruitment process
- Pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays pro rata (increasing after 3 years of service)
- Compulsory shut down for a week over the Christmas and New Year period
- Health care scheme entitling you to cash back on dental, optical, physio appointments and health and wellbeing services
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Multi-drop Delivery Driver, Delivery Driver, Multidrop Delivery Driver, Customer Service, may also be considered for this role.
We regret we are unable to acknowledge every application. However please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you directly via email. We would like to thank you in advance for the time and effort you have put into your application and for the interest you have shown in our company.
Working from our offices in Marden to make outgoing sales calls and follow up leads with a view to securing sales meetings and product sales. Building good client relationships with your own client list and providing effective account management for repeat business. Attending external sales demonstrations, shows and meetings to promote and showcase our services/products to potential and existing clients where required.
- To make sales calls to new and existing clients, to secure meetings and new business
- To secure sales meetings from making outgoing sales calls and following up leads
- Attend client sales meetings to present services and secure new business
- Build client relationships and provide effective account management to secure ongoing sales
- To efficiently and effectively handle new business and incoming sales enquiries
- Monitor and update clients on our sales pipeline management system
- To process sales paperwork and agreements
- To deal with general sales admin tasks
- To be a proactive team member, participating in meetings and events when required
- To be an effective representative for Wellbeing People and to act at all times in a professional manner conducive to promoting a positive Wellbeing image.
Outgoing Sales calls to secure new business and sales meetings
- Deal with related paperwork
- Following up Sales leads leading to:
- Securing Sales Meetings
- Repeat business with existing clients
- Prepare Sales proposals
- Setting up client files and filing appropriately
- Diarise and manage call backs, tasks and meetings
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for client meetings, as required
- Use sales pipeline management system to record all customer communications and opportunities
- Help develop sales systems and ways to contact potential clients
- Deal with new business via incoming calls and emails
- Process new business paperwork as appropriate
- Follow up where appropriate new business leads
From time to time you may be required to take part in Company Wellbeing Events
This job description is not a definitive list of responsibilities but identifies the key components of the role. The specific objectives of the post holder will be subject to review as part of the individual performance review process.
We are looking for a talented Events Executive with a Full UK Driving Licence to work from our Head Office in Marden.
We understand that prevention is better than cure and that by engaging people; whether as individuals, at work or in the community; we can help to improve their general health and wellbeing. This is the driving force behind Wellbeing People. We specialise in understanding what makes people and organisations tick and, more importantly, what doesn’t. Giving individuals the right tools, support and encouragement we can change minds and lives.
The Events Executive will be responsible for providing a high-quality service for the delivery of wellbeing equipment and wellbeing events to clients around the UK.
You will be trained to install and collect wellbeing equipment and to deliver and lead wellbeing events for clients at the location. Primarily this will involve setting up the Interactive Health Kiosk and taking clients through instant employee health checks. Other events or health fairs will involve setting up and taking clients through a host of services we offer including the Smoothie Bike Challenge and the NHS Health Check.
About the role:
- Loading and unloading the Interactive Health Kiosk and other event equipment using the correct manual handling procedure
- Commuting to and from events by driving one of the company vehicles, this will be a 3.5-ton van for the majority of the time
- Attending corporate and community events, staying overnight in hotels when necessary
- Completing event paperwork with the client including delivery notes, rental agreements and operative instructions
- Supporting the Health Kiosk by delivering instant employee health checks to our clients, talking them through the process and answering any queries or concerns they may have
- Supporting the Cyclo-ssage massage system and other services including the Smoothie Bike Challenge, taking clients through the process and answering any queries or concerns
- Delivering face to face health screening, for example, Lung Health, Blood Glucose and Cholesterol tests (following training)
- Engaging with staff at client sites, encouraging them to take part in health checks/seminars
- Coordinating any last minute event changes while onsite in a calm and confident manner
- Confidently dealing with customer queries
- Dealing with the maintenance of vehicles, Interactive Health Kiosks and other services
- Cleaning and maintaining wellbeing equipment and vehicles
- Testing and preparing wellbeing equipment
- Maintaining tidiness at all times in the storeroom
- Providing event and customer feedback to office-based teams including account managers and attending meetings when required
- Assisting with administration
- Confident and excellent verbal communication skills
- Well presented, particularly whilst client facing
- Confident driver and comfortable with long periods in your own company while commuting
- Flexible with day to day working hours and staying away in hotels multiple times a week when required
- Good attention to detail when preparing equipment and vehicles prior to jobs.
You will be completing timesheets to allow for longer days / weeks, while getting hours back on shorter days or days off in lieu time, typical hours of work are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
20 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays increasing after 3 years of service, we also close down for a week over the Christmas and New Year period.
After successful probation you are invited to join our health care scheme entitling you to cash back on dental, optical, physio appointments and health and wellbeing services.
Feel free to view our website for further details of the products and services we offer to the community, schools, and employers.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Events Executive, Wellbeing Events Executive, Health Events Executive, Conference Coordinator, may also be considered for this role.