Drinking water from water coolers is one of the best, convenient and most sustainable ways of providing healthy, safe, and hygienic hydration for your staff.
HERE ARE SIMPLE STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS HYDRATED SAFELY:
- Regularly wipe water cooler taps and dispensing area using food-safe antibacterial wipes or spray
- Empty the drip trap regularly and wash either in a dishwasher or sink with hot, soapy water
- Keep the necessary distance (min. 2m) from other people when standing in line for water
- Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands or disinfect them before using the water dispenser. Having hand sanitizer nearby for users is also recommended
- Use a freshly cleaned water glass or bottle, or use recyclable cups
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT OUR USEFUL GUIDE FOR YOUR OFFICE
We have produced this poster for you to print and put up next to your water cooler, as a helpful reminder your staff how to use your water cooler safely.
HYGIENE PACKS NOW AVAILABLE
Contact us to enquire about one of our water cooler hygiene kits. The kit contains everything you need to keep the outside surfaces of your water cooler safe and clean for your users:
1 x 150ml sanitising solution spray
1 x disposable, food-safe, sanitising gloves 100/pack
1 x centre-feed paper roll 40m